Received an All-Star Invitation or Want to Join the Roster?
Learn More About this Opportunity for Leadership and Fun Here!
We know that you will gain far more as a member of the Louisville All-Stars team than you'll be providing - and spaces are limited. To optimize this experience for all participants, we request:
- the completion of the official waiver
- your commitment to participate in all group activities
- Friday, March 10 Welcome Pizza (upon the Locomotives arrival - anticipated at 8:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, March 11 at 2:30 p.m. Friendship Game #1
- Saturday, March 11 at 3:30 p.m. Yes You Can Learn-to-Skate Session for Louisville youth with developmental challenges
- Saturday, March 11 at 6:30 p.m. Friendship Game #2
- Sunday, March 12 at 9 a.m. Skills Competition, Shinny Hockey Showdown and Pancake Breakfast
- an optional donation of at least $100 to help offset the cost of hosting the weekend activities. This donation is tax-deductible (to be contributed to the Gateway Locomotives, a US 501c3 in good standing). You can encourage others to support you and the Locomotives through our CrowdRise platform.
Ready to Participate? Complete Our Sign Up Form (and the Waiver to ensure your spot on the team)!
Now please download and complete the Registration and Waiver form found below.